Four years ago, I was at Carlos Campos and asked him if he’d let me reach out to our magazine contacts, and this was the lovely lady that gave me a chance as freelance fashion assistant at Antenna, before I moved into edit and started writing. After 16 years of living in New York and styling everyone you can imagine, she’s leaving us for California at the end of the month.
This week’s BWOB is gonna get a little sentimental. You can count on it.
Photo by the talented Minnow Park
Skim! Why you gotta go and make me tear up when I am trying to pack my shoes?!
14 Notes/ Hide
- dohcneonguy likes this
- accordingtoroodles likes this
- the-tortuga-thinks likes this
- jasminek reblogged this from notebooknumberfour and added:
- jasminek likes this
- youngkwang likes this
- eb5texastriangle likes this
- insightfulc reblogged this from notebooknumberfour
- oncewheniwas reblogged this from notebooknumberfour and added:
- insightfulc likes this
- secondsminuteshours likes this
- peternyc likes this
- notebooknumberfour posted this